Call (206) 381-1904 for Emergency Sewer Repair
Have an emergency sewer repair? A sewer backup is a traumatic situation which sometimes causes property damage and at the least stinks up the house.
Don’t let a backed-up sewer mess up your day. Our technicians are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for emergency sewer repair. We can help you with:
Some of the services we perform include:
- Clear clogged pipes. When debris and sludge accumulate within sewer pipes, they can back-up into a building and cause tremendous odor. We can get these pipes cleared quickly, using traditional methods or with a high-powered hydrojetting cleaning.
- Repair broken sewer pipes. Whether in the building or underground, pipes can corrode and break over time. Budget Sewer can repair, reline or replace these pipes to get everything working like new.
- Repair off-set pipes. In some cases the sewer pipes are not broken, just off-set. Our technicians will find the problem and get those pipes realigned.
- Remove tree roots. In Seattle, it is common for tree roots to penetrate old side sewer lines and cause breaks, cracks and clogs. We can remove the tree roots through hydrojetting and offer solutions such as relining to keep out future root invasions.
- Replace sewer lines. In some cases, the entire sewer system or sewer lines may need replacement. Budget Sewer offers trenchless solutions that are faster and leave the surrounding yard in place. We do trenchless replacements and trenchless pipe relining, both of which can be affordable solutions over traditional sewer line replacement.
- Camera inspections. To find the problem fast, Budget Sewer uses video camera inspections to go into your pipes and diagnose the issue. This gives both the technicians and the property owner a true picture of what needs to be fixed.
We’re here when you need us.
(Paul Honeyman of Budget Sewer) provides fast service. When I was looking for a bid, he returned my call faster than anyone else and came over the same day… “
Owner Paul Honeyman founded Budget Sewer in 2000. He has over 25 years of experience in repairing and replacing sewers using leading edge technology to minimize cost and disruption to his client’s lawns and lives.
Using a combination of video diagnosis and trenchless repairs eliminates guesswork, make repairs more affordable and leaves your lawn minimally disturbed. Paul’s thousands of satisfied customers consistently award him five-star feedback on sites such as Yelp, Angie’s List and Seattle CitySearch. Paul shows up on time, charges less than his competitors and leaves your lawn as intact as possible. Satisfaction guaranteed.