When it comes time to replace your sewer system, you want to make sure you choose the right sewer replacement company for the job. Whether you own a home or business, replacing your sewer lines is a large investment and you want to make sure you are getting a quality sewer system that will last you for decades to come. Before hiring just on price, take the time to find a company that has experience, stands behind their work and offers the most reliable sewer replacement technology that will save you money not only now, but in the long run.
Check the Sewer Replacement Company’s Credentials
The first step in choosing a sewer replacement company is to find a company that is properly licensed and insured who also has extensive experience and an excellent reputation. Check with the local city, county and state licensing agencies to make sure the company you are considering hiring has the proper licenses for a sewer contractor. Some other credentials you should check for include:
- Are they a Registered Side Sewer Contractor? In Seattle, to work on side sewer that are in the public right-of-way, you must be a Registered Side Sewer Contractor or RSSC. If a company is a RSSC, they have successfully completed an exam on public side sewer repair and have the proper city and state contractors licenses.
- Are they accredited with the Better Business Bureau? Many complaints of poor work or service by businesses are filed with the Better Business Bureau (BBB). Make sure the company you are hiring is accredited with the BBB and in good standing.
- Do they stand behind they work? Ask any company you are considering hiring for a sewer replacement what type of guarantee they offer on their work. They should stand behind the quality of their work and offer some kind of guarantee.
Research the Technology They Use
Another consideration when choosing a company to replace your sewer is finding out what type of products and technology they use. This can have a large effect on how long the replacement will take, what it will cost and how long it will last. The newest and most efficient type of sewer replacement uses trenchless technology, which is preferred for several reasons including:
- Less damage to property. Trenchless sewer repair and replacement does not require for pipes to be dug out, causing much less damage to property and landscaping.
- Less time and money. Since trenches do not need to be dug, the trenchless solution is much quicker, saving time and saving money off labor.
- Better quality. Trenchless sewer pipes are made seamless and can offer better flow than traditional metal, cement or plastic pipes. There are no seams for tree roots to penetrate, no joints to offset and they last longer than many other types of piping.
Choose a Local Company That Is Experienced, Respected and Has Trenchless Sewer Replacement
If you are looking for a sewer replacement company in Seattle, give Budget Sewer a call. We have been serving your Seattle neighbors for over ten years and have all the right qualifications. We are not only accredited with the BBB and are a RSSC; we are leaders in the trenchless sewer technology industry and have a quality service guarantee on all of our work. Check us out on judysbook.com and see our five star rating!