Instead of replacing underground sewer pipes, many times pipe relining is a better and more economical option for both homeowners and businesses. Not only is it more cost effective, it is also less evasive, needing only a small hole to access the pipe without the outside mess of digging a trench.
Pipe relining can give your existing broken or cracked pipes new interiors that are seamless and durable.
We do video sewer inspections!
Not all sewer pipes need to be replaced when their joints become unsealed or there are cracks or holes from roots or other causes. In many cases, relining the pipes can be an economical solution for both residential and commercial properties. Since the process does not require the pipes to be removed, it is less labor intensive and the overlying ground does not need to be disturbed.
The process involves inserting a tube into the existing pipe through a small 4’ x 3’ access hole. The liner can span up to 120 feet and fills the interior of the pipe. The lining of the tube contains resin that is cured to adhere to the interior of the pipe. To install Cured-in-Place Pipelining, pressure is used to create a tight fitting lining and then heated to “cure” the lining to the pipe.
We take pride in providing excellent, personal service, and we are available 24⁄7 for our customer’s convenience, receive a free estimate by calling (206) 381-1904.
Benefits Of Using Cured-in-Place Pipelining
There are many additional benefits to using pipe relining beyond just the money that it can save. It can be used to strengthen and rejuvenate entire sewer lines or just repair a small section if needed. Some of the other benefits of using Cured-in-Place Pipelining are:
- Root damage. Using pipe relining is perfect for replacing root-damaged pipes, which are common in Seattle, leaving a well-sealed interior that is seamless and rust proof.
- Versatility. Cured-in-Place Pipelining can be used on many types of pipes, including SealStorm drain lines. It also can be used on pipes with up to 90-degree angles.
We offer pipe relining using Cured-in-Place Pipelining as one of our sewer pipe repair or replacement options. Budget Sewer has served the Seattle area for over ten years and is proud to be a Registered Side Sewer Contractor.
Our talented technicians are not only well-trained, but also are committed to the highest level of customer service. Call us at (206) 381-1904 for any of your sewer repair and replacement needs. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If your home sewer system suffers from root damaged pipes, unsealed joint connections, cracks or holes, cured in place pipe relining may be the solution for you.
- Benefits residential, commercial or industrial
- Replaces root damaged pipes
- Seals joint connections
- Smooths out big off-sets
- Seals cracks and holes
- Fills missing pipes
- Seals bottomless cast iron
- Prevents infiltration & exfiltration
- Benefits roof-drain vertical pipes
- Seals SealStorm drain lines
- Accesses under slab pipe lines
- Seals pipe chase casing
- Benefits electrical conduit lines
- From 2′ to 120′ long
- 22°, 45° , long 90° bends