If you have ever had to have your yard torn up to repair or replace your sewer lines, you know the mess that this type of sewer repair can cause. In addition to the mess, digging up these trenches takes quite a bit of time, and with increased time comes larger labor costs. Fortunately there are quicker and better ways to repair sewer systems without the time and mess of digging trenches. Trenchless pipe repair can reduce the time, cost and mess of traditional repairs, without compromising quality. Here are the top 5 advantages to choosing trenchless pipe repair.
- Cleaner. Many homes and businesses have sewer lines running right under their beautiful and expensive landscaping. Digging up sewer lines can ruin these yards and cost thousands of dollars to repair after the sewer lines are fixed. Trenchless repair only requires one or two small holes to be dug to reach the sewer lines, usually at the entrance and exit of the pipes, reducing the damage to your landscaping.
- Faster. No large trench digging means a faster sewer repair for the customer. No one wants a sewer repair crew in front of their home or business for several days or weeks on end. Trenchless pipe repairs can be often finished in only a few days, even less for smaller repairs.
- Less expensive. Less labor means less money for sewer repair service. With the reduction in time spent on the job, most sewer repairs and replacements cost much less then those done by digging trenches. You get the same repair service, just faster and for less money than repairs done using trenches.
- Higher quality. Trenchless pipe repairs use cure-in-place liners or full replacements may use seamless Polyethylene piping, both of which are a better quality piping material. This new technology gives a joint-free piping that prevents tree root evasions, cracks and off-set pipes that are so common in older piping materials. It also will not corrode or rust in the wet Seattle weather like other piping materials.
- Better function. In addition to lasting longer and needing fewer future repairs, trenchless pipe repairs and replacements using seamless technology can actually improve the sewer systems function. Pipe liners can increase flow capacity and new piping using trenchless methods can be larger than the previous pipes, adding more flow capacity as well.
For sewer repairs and replacement, the best option all around is to use a company that uses trenchless pipe repair and replacement. In Seattle, Budget Sewer has been serving the area as a Registered Side Sewer Contractor for over ten years and specializes in trenchless sewer repair and replacement. The next time you need your sewer serviced or repaired, give the experienced team at Budget Sewer a call (206) 381-1904 to learn more about how their trenchless repairs can save you time and money.